I was planning on posting this tutorial next month as I am still learning. It is the same way I use to Create a Canvas Mock-up but instead of using the white background, I am using an image I bought from Etsy. You can find the image at this link.
Before You Start:
- I am using Photoshop CC as a part of a Creative Cloud Photography plan for only US$9.99/mo (Important: I get commission after referred customer order made through this link).
- When you are done, save your work using “Save as” with a different name so you don’t lose the original image.
Here are the steps:
- Open the wall/room image in Photoshop.
- Drag and drop your artwork image on top of the room/wall image.
- Adjust the size of the artwork image. In this example, I changed the image scale to 50%, don’t forget to select the Maintain aspect ratio. Then click Enter.
- Select the Move Tool, and place your artwork image where you want it to be.
- Click on fx and choose Drop Shadow, you can match your settings to the ones I am using if you want.
- While you are in the same window, add Bevel & Emboss.
- Save as .png
Support the artist on ko-fi with $1
Buy me a cup of coffee. By supporting my art, you will help me to keep making artworks that are different and you feel connected to them. I’m using ko-fi.com to accept donations, and you can use PayPal.