Each artist has a list of subjects they want to paint, but they are out of their comfort zone.
Update: It doesn’t has to be out of your comfort zone so much. It just has to be
- Something you are interested in painting
- You didn’t paint it before or the finish painting wasn’t what you are looking for.
My Longing For Nature
For me I have a complicated relationship with nature and landscape, they are my favorite subjects, however, I feel I can’t paint them as I see them in my mind, especially Vote Here
- Sunset with pink and blue sky or any pastel colors
- Clouds, all shapes
- Water in a vase with flowers in it
- Transparent sea water on the beach
- Green hills
Here’s How The Challenge Work, If You Are An Art Lover
- Vote for the subject you would like me to paint
- Follow my instagram @ruinedbrush
- I will complete the painting in a week and share it.
- When my instagram reach 2000 followers I will do a giveaway for one of my upcoming prints.
How To Participate For Artists
- Share your list on your website/blog or social media.
- Leave a comment that you are participating, so other artists and art lover can find your post, vote and support you.
- Use the hashtage #ruinedbrushchallenge on social media
- All traditional media (oil, acrylic, watercolor, pastels, .. Etc) are welcome.
- You can choose any subject related to nature, it can be a landscape, still life or floral.
Donate $1 to buy me a cup of coffee so I can keep paintings!