It’s time to give back as a thank you for your support for three years. Here is my secret on how I display my art in a virtual room using my mobile.Continue reading “Video Tutorial Quick and Easy No App Needed: How To Display Your Art In A Virtual Room Using Your Mobile”
Hi everyone! So far Sunset has the most votes. To make it easier to vote I decided to create a poll for Challenge An Artist.
Which one I should paint first?
- Beach (44%, 4 Votes)
- Cloudscape (33%, 3 Votes)
- Sunset (22%, 2 Votes)
- Transparent Vase with flowers (0%, 0 Votes)
- Green hills (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 9
Each artist has a list of subjects they want to paint, but they are out of their comfort zone.
Update: It doesn’t has to be out of your comfort zone so much. It just has to be
- Something you are interested in painting
- You didn’t paint it before or the finish painting wasn’t what you are looking for.
My Longing For Nature
For me I have a complicated relationship with nature and landscape, they are my favorite subjects, however, I feel I can’t paint them as I see them in my mind, especially Vote Here
- Sunset with pink and blue sky or any pastel colors
- Clouds, all shapes
- Water in a vase with flowers in it
- Transparent sea water on the beach
- Green hills
Ten days left for the Parallax Art Fair. The event will be on Saturday and Sunday 23-24 Feb, in London at Chelsea Town Hall. You can find my work on gallery C9.
You should come! Get your free ticket here.
How's your artist resolution going so far? Do you have a plan? Any progress or challenges?
The first two goals I've been working on from my artist resolution are taking my reference photos and using artists' oil paints. It tooks me a while to find a color combination that I think I like, but I will do few paintings before I make up my mind.
This painting is a work in progress of a photo I took at the mall. I can't wait to finish it.
Being a professional artist and building your own art business takes a lot of work. If you are ready to be a professional artist but not sure where to start and what you need, you should visit these websites. I included my favorite guide from each of them but you definitely should explore them and read the other articles they have.
- How To Prepare A Certificate of Authenticity by Agora Gallery
- How to Photograph Your Artwork (For Non-Photographers) by Phil Davies from Art Tutor
- Mastering Sunsets by Richard Robinson
His free PDF is available in English and Espanol. You can also purchase Mastering Sunsets video at this link (Important: I get commission after referred customer order made through this link)
- Control Your Time and Become a More Successful Artist by Jason Horejs from RedDotBlog
- How to Find Your Artistic Voice by Timothy M. Joe from EmptyEasel.com