It’s time to give back as a thank you for your support for three years. Here is my secret on how I display my art in a virtual room using my mobile.Continue reading “Video Tutorial Quick and Easy No App Needed: How To Display Your Art In A Virtual Room Using Your Mobile”
Hi everyone! So far Sunset has the most votes. To make it easier to vote I decided to create a poll for Challenge An Artist.
Which one I should paint first?
- Beach (44%, 4 Votes)
- Cloudscape (33%, 3 Votes)
- Sunset (22%, 2 Votes)
- Transparent Vase with flowers (0%, 0 Votes)
- Green hills (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 9
Each artist has a list of subjects they want to paint, but they are out of their comfort zone.
Update: It doesn’t has to be out of your comfort zone so much. It just has to be
- Something you are interested in painting
- You didn’t paint it before or the finish painting wasn’t what you are looking for.
My Longing For Nature
For me I have a complicated relationship with nature and landscape, they are my favorite subjects, however, I feel I can’t paint them as I see them in my mind, especially Vote Here
- Sunset with pink and blue sky or any pastel colors
- Clouds, all shapes
- Water in a vase with flowers in it
- Transparent sea water on the beach
- Green hills