Being a professional artist and building your own art business takes a lot of work. If you are ready to be a professional artist but not sure where to start and what you need, you should visit these websites. I included my favorite guide from each of them but you definitely should explore them and read the other articles they have.
- How To Prepare A Certificate of Authenticity by Agora Gallery
- How to Photograph Your Artwork (For Non-Photographers) by Phil Davies from Art Tutor
- Mastering Sunsets by Richard Robinson
His free PDF is available in English and Espanol. You can also purchase Mastering Sunsets video at this link (Important: I get commission after referred customer order made through this link)
- Control Your Time and Become a More Successful Artist by Jason Horejs from RedDotBlog
- How to Find Your Artistic Voice by Timothy M. Joe from EmptyEasel.com
I enjoy writing new year resolution for my art. Here is the list for 2019. Some of them are about working on my style and techniques. Other are about challenging myself with new art materials. And of course, they have to include business goals.
Sold and shipped these paintings to their new home.
This week I'm reading "Landscape Painting Inside & Out" by Kevin McPherson.
Preparing for an art event is so exhilarating. The to do list is long it makes me wake up early and fall asleep while I'm still reading emails and comments.
I'm delighted to announce that I'll be participating in Parallax Art Fair in London at Chelsea Town Hall. It will be 23-24 February 2019.